This is a very good thought together with over the course of this next blog I will aim to address the thought. One we can answer at Garden Log Cabins
Is a log cabin a back garden room or is a back garden room unique? I imagine the uncomplicated explanation is they are each kind of the exact same thing but what makes them unique is the way they are constructed.
A log cabin is definitely a back garden room,but they may not appear the exact same as a conventional backyard garden room due to the cabins distinguishing feature that make it appear slightly different to backyard garden room but they each do precisely the exact same thing. If you need more help visit Timberdise garden log cabin
Do not acquire a log cabin or a back garden room confused with a summertime home,they are 2 very different things. The principal one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the capacity to be used all year round while a summertime home isn’t extremely suitable for use throughout the wintertime. Sure,some people will use them in the wintertime but in comparison to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the exact same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are at the present time in the design of a log cabin When you think about a back garden room you think about the capacity to have a supplemental room in the backyard garden that you can use for fairly much anything you want without all the added prices that comes with a routine home extension.
Benefits of a back garden room or log cabin.
1. You do not have to worry about planning authorization (in the majority of cases).
2. You do not have to worry about building contractors working on your home for weeks potentially months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the untidiness together with dust.
4. Undoubtedly the most significant reason of all is the price. A back garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a home extension.
5. The finished product is far more impressive together with eye catching than your normal home extension.
Most recent research indicates that incorporating a log cabin or backyard garden room to your home will enhance the value of your property. The typical example is that a back garden room or log cabin around ₤ 5k will incorporate around ₤ 30k to your home. So not only are you acquiring a terrific appearing addition to your home than can be used for more or less anything,you are also incorporating much required value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the essentials,let’s take a closer appear at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a back garden room.
1. Let’s appear at the wall structures of a back garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a back garden room. For one the wall structures of the cabin are thicker than your normal backyard garden building. Economy cabins start at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to appear at the premium cabins they start at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the unquestionably extraordinary 70mm thick wall structures.
2. Timber is a natural insulator so the thicker the timber the better the protection you acquire. But what timber also is wonderful at doing is reflecting heat. So in the wintertime your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer months the thicker the wall structures the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is a wonderful alternative to have as your alternative for your ideal backyard garden room. The way the logs are constructed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working efficiently. The thickness of the timber also eradicates any need for any artificial insulation on the wall structures,you simply do not require it,thus saving you supplemental money on wall structure insulation because the timber provides all you require.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to upgrade the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door together with window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again incorporate to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you upgrade to a cabin with wall structures of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic upgrade for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again adds to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us at Timberdise garden summer room